If you stay at the Boardwalk Inn you will have many great dining options! The resort is a part of the Disney Boardwalk which features many unique and exciting restaurants. And across Crescent Lake are the Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, as well as Disney Dolphin and Swan.
At the Boardwalk guests have the options of the Big River Grill and Brewing Works, the ESPN Club, the Flying Fish Cafe, Kouzzina, the Boardwalk Bakery, the Boardwalk Pizza Window, and the Bellevue Lounge.
- Bellevue Lounge: Enjoy a quick breakfast at this Boardwalk gem before you head out to the parks. Or stop by and enjoy a drink after a day at the parks!
- Big River Grill & Brewing Works: Discover a brewing factory located on Disney property (conveniently located on the Boardwalk!) This favorite serves up some great food in addition to some amazing beer!
- Boardwalk Bakery: Cheesecake brownies, key lime tarts, apple streusel pie and more can all be found at this bakery located on the Boardwalk. Stop in for breakfast or pick up a treat for yourself after a long day at the parks!
- Boardwalk Pizza Window: The perfect place to grab a quick bite whether you are in between parks or just lounging by the pool! And they serve sangria for the adults!
- ESPN Club: A mecca for sports fans at Disney World, the ESPN Club offers a multitude of TV’s so you won’t miss out on the big game! And don’t forget to enjoy some of the delicious menu offerings.
- The Flying Fish Cafe: A favorite among Disney fans, the Flying Fish Cafe will not disappoint! Enjoy some delicious seafood and a good glass of wine at this incredible Disney dining experience.
- Kouzzina: Iron Chef’s Cat Cora opened Kouzinna in 2009 to the delight of many Disney guests. The menu is influenced by Cora’s family favorites and features some incredible Greek food!